Erick and Virginia's Wedding is coming up and all the bridesmaid's have to wear white shoes for the wedding. We are allowed to choose any white shoes we wanted to wear. They don't have to match everyone else's because everyone got to choose a different style dress as well. I've been searching for white shoes since January, but have not come across any that I liked. I looked online to see if there was something else I couldn't find at the mall. There was nothing I liked and the ones I did like were at least $150 or not white. I decided to go to Ross and get a pair of inexpensive shoes that I liked and paint them white. I figured if I can't find something I like, I should just make it myself. I found a pair of cute and comfortable black Steve Madden's that I really liked for $22.99 so I got them. They were exactly what I was looking for. They are wide enough and don't make my feet feel like they are being squished. I initially wanted to apply a layer of primer and then color, but the primer that I have has an enamel-like finish that I didn't feel there was a need for white paint. I finished it off with a clear matte spray.





I would have messed those shoes up.... you did a great job
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Josie!
ReplyDelete