10.10.2010

L.O.V.E. - ERICK & VIRGINIA'S WEDDING LOGO [Oct 2010]

Erick and Virginia needed to design a logo for the wedding that would be displayed on the dance floor with light. They had to submit their design to the DJ so he could get it laser cut for the event. They had an idea of how they wanted it to be, but didn't have the time to design it so they asked me if I could do it for them. They wanted to do a word play with the word "Love" since both of their first initials are in it. I went through a series of different designs and the last one was what they wanted. I inverted the final design for fun just to see how it would look with white on black. I will post photos of the logo on the dance floor after the wedding.


Font: English




No comments:

Post a Comment