9.30.2010

ERICK & VIRGINIA'S SAVE THE DATES [May 2010]



I had the opportunity to design my sister's Save the Dates. She was on a budget, but wanted them to be magnets as well. We were looking for magnets online, but most of them required that we buy in bulk. There were also the printable magnets, but I didn't think I would have been able to feed them through my printer. We found some business card sized magnets that would work so we went with that. I printed them out on bright white photo paper, cut them according to the correct size and applied them to the magnet. This was easy as the other side of the magnet already had an adhesive. She chose 4 difference photos from their engagement shoot and I tried to make them work. I had to carefully crop all of the photos due to the dimension restrictions. These are what I came up with.



Photo by Dorothy Vy


Photo by Johnny Vy
Photo by Johnny Vy
Photo by Johnny Vy




No comments:

Post a Comment